Saturday, November 20, 2010

About Ever

Dear people who probably don't care who I am but should,
       I'm Evermore but you can call me Ever( not that you would ever  talk to me), and write for RaNdOmNeSs! I love all things odd or out casted by society. But at the same time I'm a hermit who does nothing but use the computer all day.JK i do other things too. Speaking of JK's what about the new Harry Potter movie by J.K. Rowling? The members of the cast of that movie are like 36 playing 18 year old, talk about creepers . My mind is all over the place and out of control so you could classify me as insane.
                                                                                                          sincerely,
                                                                                                               Evermore

No comments:

Post a Comment